layout

Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

The busy week that I had planned on having came and went. Besides some vehicle issues I was pretty happy with the outcome. I was able to make the cakepops, the birthday cake, visit with my sister in law, eat dinner with my mother and father in law, and see my dad. Of course the highlight was seeing my dad since it has been a year and a half since I saw him last (I live 2,000 miles away from my family). We had a great time in Berea. We ate some good food at this little Italian place called Papalenos and walked around the campus. The town is full of shops filled with art and crafts created by local artists. It is so neat to see what some of these people create. Hats made from wood, jewelry, cornhusk flowers, pottery....overall just cool.

My weekend in a nutshell

No comments:

Post a Comment