layout

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sweet Sunday: Oreo Stuffed Brownies

For those of you who know me well....I have a crazy sweet tooth. I could live off of sweets. I used to never be this way, but when I got pregnant with little E all of that changed. I crave cookies and dream of donuts. Oh its pretty awful :)...well maybe only for my waistline.
I cannot believe it is almost August. This means that the birthday festivities are about to begin! Some of my most favorite people have August birthdays...including myself. So Happy Birthday to all my friends, family, and everyone else who are awesome August babies. If you have time treat your favorite person to these delicious brownies....even if it isn't their birthday they will feel special after eating these.

 Oreo Stuffed Brownies 
1 box dark chocolate brownie mix
1 package Oreos (you will probably only use about 10-12)
Sprinkles (if desired)


Prepare brownies according to package. Pour half of the mix into your brownie pan. Layer Oreos on top of batter. Top with the rest of the batter. Bake and Enjoy! 



 Delicious!


I think next time I will use double stuffed Oreos.





No comments:

Post a Comment